Would you like to stay in Australia and apply for an Occupational Skilled Visa after completing your Diploma level studies?
We are looking for international students currently studying Business, Marketing, or Leadership qualifications in Australia and help them get the experience they need while completing their studies.
“The only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave is not training them and having them stay” – Henry Ford
Benefits of joining our PRogram include:
- Monthly live networking meetup with guest speakers to help you make industry connections
- online learning website with access to exclusive online closed groups with tips and advice for you
- Mentoring session where you set the agenda and learn how to do free marketing work for your business
- Referals for jobs and work from our network of businesses, plus testimonials for the work you do to get more work
To join this program you must currently be working in the hospitality or tourism industry. We are not just looking for customer service staff. Even if you do deliveries (Uber Eats etc), you may be working as a kitchenhand/cook, or cleaner in the industry, we are looking for you if you want to develop customer service and management skills required to make a career out of the work you are already doing.
- chief executive officer and managing director of Domino’s Pizza Enterprises (Australia), Don Meij, started as a delivery driver in Redcliffe, Queensland, while studying to be a high school teacher
- Phil Di Bella started out washing dishes in an Italian restaurant while at school before start Di Bella Coffee
- Lloyd Donaldson, Australia’s best-traveled man (with over 6 million air miles) was working in the stewarding department cleaning kitchens before becoming the Sheraton’s youngest general manager at the Mirage on the Gold Coast
This workplace support networking program is not part of the course you are enrolled in as part of your current student visa. We are looking for students who want to stay in Australia and work to get the experience required to apply for a Skilled Visa in the hospitality and tourism industry (in Queensland) to help the industry recover from the effects COVID-19 has had on Queensland Businesses.
This is a free workplace support program for you, and while it has been developed by trainers working in international student education, it is not funded or associated with any CRICOS registered training provider. It is subject to the work restrictions of your student Visa. You can discuss with the college you are enrolled with to find out how you can use your work experience to help you progress through your studies.
This program is only available now thanks to the Australian businesses that have helped us over the past few years to improve the quality of training for all students in Australia.
Fill out the form below to apply for the program, and we will email you the next steps in the selection process to confirm your interest in the program.